Watercolour Travel companion, (16.5cms x 19cms), Burgundy Hard cover.
The journal is hand stitched with red coloured waxed cotton,on black premium quality calf leather, the main body is made of Burgundy Buckram Mondial ( which is highly durable, resistant to friction and abrasion, a material composed of 100% cotton with an acrylic coating.) The paper used is Guarro Acuarela , a lightly grained textured, 240gsm cold pressed watercolour paper, which is Manufactured over a cylinder mould, it is durable and of excellent quality. With core and surface sizing, it features a high cotton content (60%). It offers a high absorption capacity and enables excellent colour rendering. Ideal for all wet techniques. Every other signature booklet has a sheet of Schoellershammer 62g crystal paper in between, with the expressed idea of protecting the watercolour paper from the graphite drawing. One double sheet from each signature remains without the crystal paper for a full page painting.
- 84 pages of 240gsm Canson Guarro 60% Cotton Watercolour Paper
- Paper size 14cm x 17.3cm.
- Buckram Mondial respects the RAL-RG 495, the German quality standard for a library book covers.
- Detachable high quality 2.5cm thick knit rubber band ( does not loose its shape).
- Matching colour ribbon bookmark to keep your place
- Brass book corner protectors (added before shipping)
- Inside back cover pocket